Friday, April 18, 2008

Micky Donalds and a day at the park




Today we needed an outing, I needed to get out of the house and DeeDee and Lucas NEEDED to run around. After chatting about it we decided to go to Micky Donalds (McDonalds) and go to a local park for a picnic.



We decided to go to the Arvada Center and visit the dragon. The flowering plums were in full bloom, it was beautiful.

The day was warm, but not too warm and not a cloud in the sky. While we were having our picnic, DeeDee was being very loving with Lucas. I, wanting to believe my kids REALLY do love each other, snapped this picture for later proof.


It wasn't until I got home and downloaded the pictures, that I realized, DeeDee wasn't looking at her brother lovingly she was loving on the McNugget. I take comfort in the fact that she just looked lovingly at the McNugget and didn't wrestle it away from him like two chimpanzeesfighting over the last banana. Ahhh, sibling love...

No comments: